Tuesday, November 19, 2013

{love - bella blvd}

On the Bella Blvd blog this week -- I saw an ad in Target with some strips of multicolored tape that inspired this layout. I knew instantly that Bella's designer tapes would be perfect to create a rainbow background on my page. I decided on grey cardstock as it paired nicely with the colors and black and white photo. After adding some elements from the Snapshots and Daily Chevies collection, my layout was complete!



Supplies:
Snapshots: Borders, Captions, Paper Pieces, Alpha+Bits; Daily Chevies: Chevy Carrot; Playdate: Alpha+Bits; Designer Tape: Pickle Juice Dot, Yellow Chevron, Piggy Pink Stripe, Gulf Dot, Jail Bird, Polka Dot Combo, Chevron Combo, 12mm Combo, Pickle Juice Stripe, Gray Dot, Pink Dot

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

furrypig said...

I love this bright and beautiful layout and will definitely be creating something inspired by your page thank you.

Kristy said...

Just LOVE this idea! The black and white pic looks great with the rainbow :D